Weather Plus Exterior Emulsion
Weather Plus Exterior Emulsion is a 100% acrylic Exterior emulsion which can resist extreme weather conditions.
Exterior Emulsion is a water-based emulsion that provides protection for shaded exteriors. It has been designed to provide better hiding and coverage and a smooth matt finish.
- Clean the surface of loose paint, dust and grease. Scrub vigorously with wire brush to remove algae, fungus and moss growth, especially on horizontal surfaces prone to water stagnation.
- Seal cracks with a 1:3 mixture of cement and sand. Use of Indigo Polymer Putty is highly recommended.
- Freshly plastered surfaces require a self-priming coat, obtained by thinning 1 litre of paint with 1 litre of water.
- Follow with 2 coats of Indigo Exterior Emulsion, obtained by thinning 1 litre of paint with 400 ml of water.
- Three coats are recommended for horizontal surfaces like ledges and sun-shades how to get more followers on facebook. Apply with brush, roller or spray with 4-6 hours interval between coats. Allow 3 months curing prior to painting for newly plastered surfaces.
|Coverage*||40-45 sq ft per ltr/2 coat|
|Water Repellent Properties||Average|
|Dirt Repellent Properties||Average|
Find the Arosun Paints that suits your Interior and Exterior walls..
We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company. National Paint is Asia’s No.1 manufacturer of paints for your house.
From choosing the right paint to getting an expert finish – leave it to us..
“Our experience acquired over 11 years is a guarantee of quality for you!”
Contact us via our online form for more information! We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Get free appointment